We all know that the iPad Pro 9.7 inch is much smaller than its predecessor, the iPad Pro 12.9 inch. But what other differences are there between these two tablets?
Whatever the iPad you, consider creating it a custom shell that will protect it while making it unique!
If you have an iPad Pro, you should consider creating a personalised tablet case that will protect it while making it unique! We here at GoCustomized offer a variety of different cases, including hard cases,
Pros and cons of the iPad Pro 9.7:
- Fast Processor.
- Fantastic screen.
- 4 speakers: powerful and immersive sound.
- High performance camera.
- Compact size, same size as an iPad Air.
- Expensive device and accessories.
- Less RAM and a slightly worse processor than the 12.9.
Starting from £499.00.
Pros and cons of the iPad Pro 12.9:
- Solid battery life.
- Global Reactivity of the device, regardless of use.
- 4 speakers: clear and powerful sound.
- Limited apps to utilize all aspects of the tablet.
- Ergonomic and software limitations for those who want to use it as a laptop.
Starting from £679.00.
So, what do you think? Would you prefer to buy the 9.7 or 12.9 inch? Give us your feedback by leaving a comment below.